* It does not rain, no strong wind.
* Temperature of 15 degrees Celsius or higher.
* Humidity no higher than 85%
* Clean, removing rust flaking materials
* Fill cracks and holes, cracks sealed.
* Wash the surface with clean water. If necessary, use a mild detergent suitable, then rinse with clean water.
Surface preparation bowl brick, concrete
* New Wall
+ Let dry completely at least 21 days.
+ Putty putty. For exterior walls to outdoor use waterproof putty.
+ Flatten by rubbing sandpaper
* Old Wall
+ Scrape peeling materials
+ Sealing cracks in plaster walls and flattened by rubbing sandpaper
Prepare to apply
* Stir the paint
* If the specific process can be mixed with 5% water
Application of heat insulation paint
* Use brush, roller or spray gun
* The first coat should be thin layer. After 1-2 hours apply next coat when sun shining.
* Negative are 2-3 layers reaches the level 2 to 2.5 M2 / L dry film thickness equivalent at 0:25 to 0:35 mm.
Applying by Spraying Machines
Use GRACO Ultra Max II 795 or equivlent.
* If using a brush or roller, then wiped off excess paint volume. Wash tools with water. Can soak brushes or rollers in clean water for tomorrow.
* Use a spray supplement: spray paint the entire content in pipes and nozzles. Clean water loaded into the tube and spout off.