ABS International Paint provides the ranges of Products & Services on Protective Coatings, Marine Coatings, Fire Protection, Heat Insulation Paint, High Heat Resistant Paint.
Our expert technical service representatives can advise, recommend and provide you with third party quality assurance and support through the many varied stages of individual coating projects, new construction or maintenance, from start to finish.
- Expert qualified TSR support
- Standardized and real time reporting
- Secure data storage and management
- Manager review and real time decisions
- Reduced risk and increased customer confidence
Phúc Sinh Coffee Factory
And many other customers: pls click to see
A fully integrated, risk based inspection program and maintenance service package that helps to reduce maintenance costs and extend the lifecycle of your assets. A cloud based asset integrity management system supports a predictive approach by providing a multi-year planned maintenance program.
- Full visibility of the current condition of your plant and assets, ensuring compliance
- Cost savings by targeting those critical areas in need of maintenance
- Minimized critical asset downtime and maximizing facility capacity
- Extended asset life and reduced lifetime cost of assets
- Optimized, fit for purpose repair systems
- Hard data to support maintenance budget justification
Product conforms to the standards: TCVN 8652:2012 and TCVN 9014: 2011
Logo printed on pails
Nạtional Office of intellectual Property of Vietnam issued Number: 230452
The built environment includes large areas of roof surface which can absorb the Sun's radiation to act as solar radiators.
It makes sense to design a barrier that combats the specific heat source, and that means reflecting the Sun's rays before they're absorbed as heat.
By reflecting more of the Sun's radiation, INTEK Heat Insulation Paint can keep surfaces cooler to help reduce heat buildup in roof spaces that can filter into living zones
Galvanised roof can be up to 65+°C surface temperature. The heat gain to roof can filter to occupancy zones in warm conditions.
By applying INTEK Heat Insulation Paint helps surface temperature can be 10°C - 26°C cooler. More radiant energy reflected before it’s absorbed cooler roof surfaces transmit less heat to occupancy zones
Weathered Galvanised roof /Zincalume/ Painted and Dark Coloured roofs often absorb large amounts of solar radiation which can in-turn transmit heat into occupancy zones. INTEK Heat Insulation Paint reflects light energy in the first instance - before heat is absorbed, meaning insulation & cooling efficiencies are maximised.
What benefits of INTEK Heat Insulation Paint ?
- Reduce cooling costs, significant cooling energy savings are possible using INTEK Heat Insulation Paint.
- Improve occupancy comfort, increase productivity.
- In non-air conditioned facilities such as workshops and warehousing, it can translate to cooler working and warehousing facilities.
- Built factories, mainternaince cases: Do not effect to living, production activities.
- Protect properties.
- By lowering cooling energy demand, INTEK Heat Insulation Paint has been identified as part of an effective mitigation strategy, to reduce global carbon emissions.